Welcome to the medical offices of Jacob Zamstein, MD, LLC
"Monural" is a long-acting antibiotic that accumulates in the urine and quickly destroys bacteria. Due to the ability to maintain a therapeutic concentration for a long time, it allows a short course of treatment. "Norbactin" - is prescribed less frequently than the two previous ones, since it needs to be taken viagra pills twice a day and drink a lot of fluids, which is not always comfortable for the patient.
First generation polyene antibiotics - Levorin, Nystatin, Amphotericin B. Used for the treatment of dermatomycosis and thrush in gynecology. Antibacterial agents of the second generation - "Ketoconazole", "Clotrimazole", "Miconazole" for infections of viagra generic pills. Third generation - Terbinafine, Antraconazole, Naftifin, Fluconazole. Antibiotics of a broad spectrum of action of the fourth generation - "Posaconazole", "Voriconazole", "Ravukonazole", "Caspofungin".
- Before prescribing antifungal drugs, the pathogen should be identified, since each species has its own effective remedy and dosage. Modern drugs are divided by generations
- if the first were effective against some fungi, then the following were created taking into account many types of fungal infection
- In recent years, a number of effective local antibiotic therapy, such as eye drops, and systemic use have been introduced into the practice of ophthalmology
- The latter include "Maxaquin", which is used to treat chlamydial conjunctivitis and bacterial keratitis
- For local use viagra, new eye ointments with a broad-spectrum antibiotic and drops "Tobrex", "Okatsin", "Vitabakt", "Eubetal", "Colbiocin" are used.
With pneumonia, new generation antibiotics show a persistent bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect against streptococci, staphylococci, mycoplasmas, chlamydia, E. coli bacteria and other microorganisms:
In the case of a predominance of gram-negative bacteria, "Cefotaxime", "Ceftazidime", "Ceftriaxone" are prescribed. With the predominance of gram-positive cocci, they are prescribed "Cefuroxime", "Cefazolin", "Cefoxin".